Didn't get around to putting the durock patch in where we had to remove tile last week to track down a leak, I'm going to try and do that tonight or this week. However, I did get a bunch accomplished in the garage yesterday.
I put up more insulation in the garage and a few small bits of ceiling plywood, The ones I put up should be taken down and replaced with a full sheet sometime, but I had these pieces in the stack and I could lift them myself. It should help hold the insulation in there for now though. Then I went about planning and installing the plastic wall for this season.
I went along the garage door track and then along the back of the opened door to the opener then back to line up with the lumber rack and where Shiro is parked.
I also put in a tape on zipper instead of doing the slits like I did last year, I have another zipper that might go to the right a bit to make a door rather than just a slit. I also put up the new extension cord reel next to the opener. After that was all in I decided to adjust the mitersaw bench for almost the last time for a while. I shifted it over under the window and attached the top to the cabinet. I still need to make the stop block tracks, attach and level the wings, I also need to make some guides for the tabletop to center and lock in the plywood base on the saw. With that moved I also rotated the dust collector into a better location in the corner, Still need to get and run hoses for that.
I need to re-hang three light fixtures, and hang two new ones and then I can start building the wall cabinets for the bathroom.